Welcome to OptomEyes Health PC
Located in North Dartmouth, Drs. Robert and Sherry Audycki have been providing quality eye care to Dartmouth and Massachusetts’ South Coast since 1999. Our optometrists are experienced in evaluating vision and ocular health as it relates to systemic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, headaches, and autoimmune disease in addition to eye care services ranging from prescription eyewear to LASIK to children’s eye care.
Our Specialties include:
- Adult & Pediatric Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Prescription Eyeglasses & Contact Lenses
- Management of Ocular Diseases
- Treatment for Dry Eyes & Eye Emergencies
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management
What Our Patients Have To Say...
How Do I know If It's Dry Eyes (DES)?
Persistent dryness, scratchiness and a burning sensation on your eyes are common symptoms of dry eye syndrome. These symptoms alone may be enough for your eye doctor to diagnose dry eye syndrome.
What's New + Special Dates
LOCATE OUR EYE CLINIC
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed